It is well known that hair is the crowning glory. Unfortunately, there are different problems that cause hair loss and for years we can not find an effective treatment to help save our hair. On average 50 to 100 hair strands are lost per day regardless age or sex.
The following are causes of hair loss:
– Brushing hair at home or when we go to the barber.
– Genetic causes.
– Chemotherapy treatment for cancer patients.
– Chemical products such as creams.
Luckily an effective treatment was discovered for hair loss using only natural ingredients.
- They are available everywhere around us in the local markets
- Cheap price.
- Easy to be handled.
- It is done at home and no specialists needed.
You can do that at home by mixing crushed Laurel Leaves, Chamomile Flowers, and water.
Laurel plant is defined by Wikipedia as Laurus nobilis which is an aromatic evergreen tree or large shrub with green, glossy leaves, native to the Mediterranean region. It is one of the plants used for bay leaf seasoning in cooking.
Chamomile Flowers is the common name for several daisy-like plants of the family Asteraceae that are commonly used to make herb infusions to serve various medicinal purposes. Popular uses of chamomile preparations include treating hay fever, inflammation, muscle spasms, menstrual disorders, insomnia, ulcers, gastrointestinal disorders, and haemorrhoids ( Wikipedia).
The ingredients will be as following:
– 3 tsp of crushed Laurel Leaves.
– 3 tsp of Chamomile Flowers.
– 100 ml of water.
How to make this lotion:
– Boil the Laurel Leaves and Chamomile Flowers in the water.
– Cover and keep it 3 hours until it is fully cooled.
– Strain the soup with a clean piece of cloth.
How to use this lotion:
– Wash your hair with healthy shampoo.
– Apply the soup directly into your scalp and leave it until it is dried
– Don’t wash it before one day.
– Repeat this process 3 to 4 times per week for best result.